Our teams are comprised of a variety of complementary roles:
- Housemates may be part of a fully developed team. Their job is simply to live in the home, supporting a well-functioning and uplifted domestic environment, and providing a more ordinary relationship opportunity for the client.
- Team Counselors spend blocks of time with the client, usually 2 – 3 hours in length, generally once or twice per day, in a broad range of activities with the intention of working toward a balanced life. This includes keeping an uplifted home, good dietary practices, exercise, being engaged in the community, school, volunteerism, and work.
- Team Leaders keep the team activity organized and harmonious. They organize the schedule, manage logistics, and attend to the relationships within the household, thus playing a key role in the overall functioning and harmony of the team.
- Psychotherapists have specialized training in complex and extreme mind states.
- Psychiatrists are collaborative with the client and are integrated into the team.
- Team Supervisors attend to the overall activity of all aspects of the therapeutic process, including the family work.
One Size Does Not Fit All
We see our clients as unique individuals, fundamentally healthy and sane. We don’t reduce people to just being a bundle of problems that need to be fixed.
Experiencing a loved one’s struggle with mental health challenges is unspeakably difficult.
Our Admissions Team can help you find the right resources, whether you work with us or not.
Why Windhorse Community Services?
We tailor our approach to the individual situation to create optimal conditions for a genuine path of recovery.