Creating a Transitional Environment Toward Greater Community and Independence
All with distinctly different functions, Boulder has three Windhorse Centers:
Windhorse Community Services
- Serving adults, 18 – 64, with complex mental health challenges.
Windhorse Elder Care
- Serving older adults, 65 years and beyond, for issues of ordinary ageing as well as those with mental health challenges.
- Providing job placement for people with mental health challenges in its highly innovative affirmative business, Mindful Works.
- Providing education through the Windhorse Legacy Project.
A group at the 2019 Windhorse Conference
“What for me seems a unique aspect of WH care is the patience and kindness and spaciousness with which the Windhorse clinicians approach the task of supporting an individual who is struggling. Certainly, that’s not a unique aspiration to mental health professionals but I think it is uniquely well done in my experience here.”
–Earle Shugerman, MD
Find out how we can make an impact on your journey.
97. Recovery at Windhorse: My Positive Personal Experiences by Aspen (she/they)
To all that are reading this, I appreciate the considering of Windhorse as your choice in...
96. Community Programs: Stepping into Life Beyond the Team by Michael Levy, MA, LPC-S, CCS
Community Programs holds an important, multifaceted role in the Windhorse Model. There are...
95. Basic Attendance: Relationships That Invite Health – Community Programs
Dear Listeners, Welcome to this podcast, the eighth in our series on Basic Attendance and the...