Creating a Transitional Environment Toward Greater Community and Independence
All with distinctly different functions, Boulder has three Windhorse Centers:
Windhorse Community Services
- Serving adults, 18 – 64, with complex mental health challenges.
- Serving older adults, 65 years and beyond, for issues of ordinary ageing as well as those with mental health challenges.
- Providing job placement for people with mental health challenges in its highly innovative affirmative business, Mindful Works.
- Providing education through the Windhorse Legacy Project.
A group at the 2019 Windhorse Conference
“What for me seems a unique aspect of WH care is the patience and kindness and spaciousness with which the Windhorse clinicians approach the task of supporting an individual who is struggling. Certainly, that’s not a unique aspiration to mental health professionals but I think it is uniquely well done in my experience here.”
–Earle Shugerman, MD
Find out how we can make an impact on your journey.
95. Team Supervision as an Expression of Impermanence: Four Reminders of Recovery by Blake Baily, MA LPC
Birth Birth happens. It happened to us all, somehow, improbably. Any cursory internet search will...
Dear Listeners, Welcome to this seventh podcast in our series on Basic Attendance and Windhorse...
“We shall not cease from exploration And the end of our exploring Will be to arrive where we...